Speck BaduJet SwimJet Water Treadmill
Speck BaduJet SwimJet System - Water Exercise
The Badu® SwimJet Systems can be installed in any type pool, large or small, from gunite to vinyl liner. It has no protruding parts ensuring pool user's safety, is very compact and installs at minimal cost.
The self-contained, flush-mounted unit is a jet-propulsion system that pumps water into the pool creating a current in excess of 5,000 gallons per minute from a single recessed jet housing. The full featured BaduJet offers suction and discharge in a unique, patented, one-piece dual nozzle housing. Volume control and on/off button are conveniently located on the face of the jet housing.
- Adjustable recessed jet nozzles
- Flush mounted, plastic housing, 16” diameter
- Volume control knob adjusts flow of water
- Rectangular anti-entrapment cover provides undetectable suction (20” x 17”)
- Pneumatic on/off button guarantees complete separation between pool water and pump motor control
- Air regulator adjusts amount of air bubbles in water flow. (black cover available)
- Tubing for pneumatic button, 50 ft.
- Control box with GFCI
- Speck 4 HP self-priming, plastic pump. UL Listed, single phase with thermal overload (no motor starter required)
- Massage Hose with pulsator may be attached to jet nozzle
- Speck BaduJet Brochure - Classic
- Speck BaduJet Brochure - Super-Sport
- Speck BaduJet Brochure - Spanish Version
- Speck BaduJet Owner's Manual - Classic
- Speck BaduJet Owner's Manual - Super-Sport
How BaduJet SwimJet Systems Work
Water is pumped into the pool through one, two or three large recessed jet nozzles mounted in an underwater housing. Capable of creating a current of 5000 GPM, the jets can be adjusted to provide resistance for an enjoyable, therapeutic walk, jog or swim, without the harmful pounding and jarring of street exercise. Also, there is a massage hose that can be attached to a jet nozzle that produces a pulsating, refreshing massage. The jet system acts like a treadmill in the water, offering unlimited long distance swimming.
The BaduJet is normally incorporated into the original pool design, but it can be added to any pool at a later date. The BaduJet has no protruding parts ensuring pool users’ safety. Very compact, installs at minimal cost. The BaduJet system includes control box with relay and air switch and 50ft. of air tubing. Minimum 4” plumbing is required. Pump and Control also available in 3 phase. Read all instructions before installing.