Introducing the new look of the HeatWave SuperQuiet®, the TOP selling and most sought after heat pump on the market. With a pure Titanium ThermoLink® Heat Exchanger at its core – the HeatWave SuperQuiet® Series offers you optimum return on your money.
All of our HeatWave SuperQuiet® Heat Pumps are fully tested and certified by AHRI. Making the right choice just got a whole lot easier. Some of the HeatWave SuperQuiet® models are ICEBREAKERS®, which heat and cool the pool. The ICEBREAKER® units extend the swimming season longer than any other heat pump by continuing to operate in low temperatures.
AHRI’s globally recognized and industry respected heat pump pool heaters certification program provides outstanding value to equipment and component manufacturers, customers, and government regulators. AHRI Certified® products are subject to rigorous and continuous testing by a third-party laboratory under contract to AHRI. Only products certified by AHRI are listed in AHRI’s Directory of Certified Product Performance, a real-time database at web page. More information can be found online on the heat pump pool heaters Certification Program (web page), and the heat pump pool heaters contractors (web page).
The only heat pump that allows you to maximize the potential savings of a variable speed pump is an AquaCal®, which utilizes our patented ThermoLink® Heat Exchanger technology with its unique flow characteristics.
• Patented hydraulic design adds only 1 PSI at 30 gpm, increasing compatibility with two-speed & variable speed pumps.
• Saves money when using a variable speed pump by reducing the RPM needed to achieve the same flow rate.
• Save money in a single speed pump application by reducing the run time needed to achieve the same turnover rate of the pool.
Corrosion Proof Cabinet
• Louvered side panels protect evaporator coil while ensuring efficient air flow
• Rust and fade proof
• Impact resistant
• Built-in drain pan provides condensate management
• Air Flow Vectoring Top protects internal components from weather and debris while ensuring optimal air flow
Microprocessor Controlled with Digital Display
• Flip-out control panel is out of sight, protected against sun and weather
• Lockable panel provides security from others changing the temperature
• Accurate and easy-to-read bright blue display
• On-board self diagnostics
• Microprocessor controlled defrost cycle
ThermoLink® Titanium Heat Exchanger
• Patented counter-flow water management system
• Patented hydraulic design adds only 1 PSI at 30 gpm, increasing compatibility with two-speed & variable speed pumps
• Impervious to chemical corrosion
• Durability without sacrificing performance
• Lifetime warranty
IceBreaker® Technology:Heat & Cool Models
• Extends swimming season longer than any other heat pump on the market
• Continue to heat at freezing temperatures to minimize heat loss
• Cool your pool to a refreshing temperature
• Set to heat, cool or autotemp
Adjust your heat mode and temperature setting right through your phone in the PoolSync app.
*Additional purchase of PoolSync WiFi Controller required